If you love flowers like we do…then you want to find as many ways as possible to bring those into your wardrobe!
Earrings, necklaces, hair pieces and yes..even clipped onto your purse.
Today’s craft from Designer Amanda Coleman is not only easy to make…it’s amazing to wear! And best of all Epiphany Crafts Tools and Embellishments can help you make it too!
Flower Neck Scarf by Designer Amanda Coleman
Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tool Flower 20
Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Accessories Button Flower 20
Martha Stewart mambo yarn in flamingo
Les Fleurs paper from GCD Studios Bonjour collection
Brass basting pin
White cotton thread
1. Cut three strips of fabric in the following sizes: 4″x16″, 3″x11″, and 2″x7″.
2. Fold each piece in half and stitch across the bottom.
3. Gather fabric to create a rosette, securing with a stitch at the end. Glue or stitch the ends of the rosette together. Repeat with each piece of fabric.
4. Stack the rosettes together and stitch together at the center. Add an Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Flower to the center of the rosette.
5. Stitch a large basting pin to the back of the rosette. Attach a small felt circle with fabric glue. (I used Fabri-Tac)
6. To make the necklace, twist and wrap an entire skein of Mambo yarn (5 yards) to your desired length. Slightly overlap the ends and whip stitch together with white thread. Attach the brooch and you’re done!
AHHH…mazing right? Amanda…it’s too fun!
We’d like to hear from you…what’s your favorite way to wear a flower in your attire? Hair clips, earrings, necklaces or will you be making on of these cool scarfs too? (what a great Mother’s Day gift idea!)
We’d like for you to have a chance to win our brand new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Flower 25 Tool! It was just released at Winter CHA and the possibilities are endless with all that you can create with it. Simply post a comment today… we’ll enter you to win our Brand New Epiphany Crafts Flower Tool! And two packs of our matching Bubble caps too!
Looking for an online store to shop at for Epiphany Crafts supplies? Stop by Create For Less! Not only do they stock Epiphany Crafts…but a look through their online store and your shopping basket will fill up quickly!!
And if you’re headed to Hobby Lobby…don’t forget…they stock us both in store and online too!!