We’re so excited to partner for the first time with our friends at Echo Park Paper! Echo Park Paper has taken the craft world by storm with their fun paper collections, digital downloads and now new embellishments and more!!
Today we’re changing things up a bit and having a BLOG HOP with our friends at Echo Park Paper! How this will work is you’ll kick off the hop here and then we’ll send you on your way to our Epiphany Crafts Designers and then onto the Echo Park Designers and last wind up at the Echo Park Paper Blog. If you get lost along the way…just come right back here and we’ll help get you going again!
And no hop would be complete without some giveaways and goodies along the way! We’re giving away our Epiphany Crafts Studio Shape Button Heart 20 Tool, a pack of Buttons and our friends at Echo Park Paper are giving away the new Yours Truly Valentine Collection Kit ALONG with the fun A Boys Life Collection Kit!
How can you win? Simply post a comment on EACH designers blog as you hop. We’re giving away two sets a prizes…one that Epiphany Crafts will randomly pick from our Design Team and one that Echo Park Paper will select from their Design Team! And if you want a bonus entry….come back here and post a comment after the hop and let us know your favorite project!!!
So let’s get you started on the hop with your first stop at…..
Audrey Pettit http://audreypettit.wordpress.com/
Nicole Martel http://www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
Aly Dosdall http://alydosdall.blogspot.com/
Keri Babbit http://kensingtondesign.blogspot.com/
Julie Walton http://seejuliescrap.blogspot.com/
Rhonda Van Ginkel http://snapwhiz.blogspot.com/
Linda Auclair http://elendae.wordpress.com/ (who by the way is a Designer for BOTH teams!!)
Wendy Sue Anderson: http://
Leslie Ashe: http://leslieashe.
Amy Heller: http://www.amyheller.
Jennifer Gallacher: http://
Kandis Smith: http://www.
Tamara Tripodi: http://
Echo Park Paper Blog: http://www.echoparkpaper.blogspot.com/
It is that time again to start looking for new design team and we are looking for 10-15 members!!
*International Applicants are Welcome!
We provide for all of our design team members:
- Lots of Free Product
- Exclusive previews to any of our upcoming products
- Payment for Projects Published in Magazines
- Name, Bio and Gallery on our Blog
- Link to your own personal blog from our Blog
- Private Message Board from DT members only
- Compensation for projects used at trade shows or in on air presentations.
Requirements for design team members:
- 6 month term (March 1, 2012 – August 1, 2012)
- 1tutorial a month (photo or video + photos)
- 2 layouts/card/projects or video a month
- Participate in Challenges
- Post your project on your blog and galleries
- Post on our Facebook Page
- Able to meet deadlines
- Submit 3 layouts/card/projects that best represent your style. One project should show a creative use of buttons and/or epoxies.
- Provide us with your Name, Address and Email
- A link to your scrapbook galleries
- Mention any current or past design teams
- Short Bio about you
- A link to your blog
Please send your entries to: JSandvoss@epiphanycrafts.com
Deadline is February 10th.
We will announce our new Design Team members on February 24th. We are looking forward to seeing all your applications!!
Have you seen our newest products??? We’re sharing sneaks, ideas and more each day this week while we’re at CHA!!
Can you spot the NEW tools?????? Which one is your favorite??? Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more Echo Park Paper creations, projects using our newest tools and embellishments and more!