We truly have something for everyone today!
From hair accessories to book accessories to stylish earrings and more!
Epiphany Crafts Tools and Embellishments are popping off your pages and cards and onto the latest accessories for YOU!!!Spring Flower Headband by Audrey Pettit
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio Tool and Round 14 Bubble Cap
Epiphany Crafts Tea Room Vintage Settings
Epiphany Crafts Chocolate Whimsy Felt Flowers
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Felt: Papertrey Ink
Trim: American Crafts
1. Create a pattern for the flower petals from copy paper. Using the pattern, cut 5 petals from felt.
2. Embroider around the edge of each petal using 3 strands of floss in an outline stitch. Pinch the base of each petal and stitch closed. Once you have all of the petals stitched, stitch the petals together into a flower shape.
3. Stitch flower to headband.
4. Tie a bow from two strands of brown hemp cord, and adhere bow to the center of the flower.
5. Adhere a Chocolate Whimsey felt flower to the center of the bow, then affix a Tea Room Vintage Setting to the center of the flower.
6. Create a custom bubble cap using the Round 14 Shape Studio Tool and add bubble cap to the Vintage Setting.
Beaded Bookmark by Designer Amanda Coleman
With a few basic supplies and an Epiphany Crafts custom charm, you can make a one-of-a-kind beaded bookmark that is perfect for gift giving.
Designer Notes: Apply Fray Check to about 1″ of one end of the thread and allow to dry completely. This will make the thread stiff, allowing for easier threading. Also apply Fray Check to the end knots when the bookmark is complete.
Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 14
Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms Round 14
Nylon crochet thread
Dritz Fray Check
4mm natural pearl beads
Glass foil coin jade beads (Blue Moon Beads)
Flower print (GCD Studios Oh Happy Day collection)
Owl Pin by Designer Mandy Koeppen
Epiphany Crafts Products:
Epiphany Crafts Round14 Shape Studio
Epiphany Crafts Round14 Bubble Caps
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Metal settings
Sassafras Pattern Paper
Maya Road Burlap Flower
May Arts Ribbon
Pin Back from Hobby Lobby
Oval Earrings by Designer Mandy Koeppen
Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Oval Shape Studio
Epiphany Crafts Oval Bubble Caps
Epiphany Crafts Oval Metal Settings
Studio Calico Pattern Paper
Beads and Other jewelry pieces from Hobby Lobby
Looking for our Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Oval Tool so you too can make these projects?
Visit Archiver’s Online store to purchase the our Oval tool along with our matching Bubble caps!