Fall Wreath by Designer Natt Smith
These are supplies I use to make this fun wreath.
How to :
1. Stamp alphabet on pattern paper.
2. Use star 25 tool and epoxy on the area that stamped to make star epoxy.
3. Adhere them on the wreath along with all other halloween embellishments.
- Use Staz-on ink pad for more clear result of stamp.
- Rub your finger behind star epoxy after you punched them for extra hold.
- Always use hot glue for all of embellishment on the wreath.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this will inspired you to make your own for your home!
Once again Natt has simply outdone herself and offered a new sheet of FREE digital designs for YOU!
We’d love to see how you use Natt’s fun printables!
So let’s have you create something for Halloween or Fall…your choice and we’ll enter you to win our
Round 25 Shape Tool, matching pack of Bubble Caps and we’ll tuck in our Charm Settings too.
Here’s the plan:
Download and print Natt’s fun designs
Create a project…card, layout, home decor, jewelry using Epiphany Crafts Tools, Bubble Caps and more along with Natt’s printables.
Then post a link here in the comments or email an image to JSandvoss@epiphanycrafts.com with Fall Fun as the subject.
Have those into us by Sunday, October 28th. We’ll pick our favorite from the entries to win!
Winner will be announced on Halloween! Right here! So get busy creating!!