Die Cuts With a View is a company well known for their Stacks! No…not pancake stacks…paper stacks!
And amazing ones at that with glitter, fabric, print patterns and much more!
We loved how designer Thienly Azim used the new DCWV Celebrations Stack to create this keepsake album! By selecting our Epiphany Crafts Tools…she made custom embellishments that perfectly matched the papers!!
The Birthday Book by Designer Thienly Azim
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Star 25
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Pennant 25
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Oval 25
Paper: DCWV – Celebrations stack
Beads: Blue Moon
Washi Tape – mt brand – grid collection
Twine: The Twinery
Eyelet: Making Memories
Rosette Cut file: Lettering Delights
Other cut files: SVG Cuts
To make the album:
1. Cut 3 pieces of cardstock/patterned paper 12″ wide by 5″ high.
2. Score each of those strips into thirds, marking a line at 4″ and 8″ wide.
3. Fold each strip so that it looks like “Z” when viewed from the top.
4. Glue one panel of one sheet to another panel of another sheet. Connect all three sheets. This forms the ‘accordion’
5. Cut another sheet 11.5″ wide by 5.25″ high (I added scalloped edge to one end).
6. Score at 3″, 3 3/8″, 7.5″ and 7 7/8″ wide (If you have a decorative edge, mark from that end). Fold to form a book.
7. Adhere the ‘accordion’ inside the book.
8. Make a decorative embellishment for the front. I made a rosette and decorated it. Adhere to the book.
Designer Ginny Hughes made one of her stunning layouts for us today using the same fun DCWV Celebrations Stack! Look how versatile it is…
Happy Girl Layout by Designer Ginny Hughes
Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
SSA-43 EC Bubble Caps Clear Star 25
other materials used-
alpha stickers-Basic Grey
butterfly punch-Martha Stewart
shipping tag-office supply
So tell us…how would you use our Epiphany Crafts products along with Die Cuts With a View? We’d love to hear and for posting a comment…we’ll enter you to win this amazing (yes it truly is!!) prize package filled with Epiphany Crafts Tools, Blue Moon Beads and Tools and yes…Die Cuts With a View paper stacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s one phenomenal prize if we can say so ourselves!
We’ll select one random winner from all the comments left each day…now through the end of next week!! So don’t miss a day as you’ll have a total of 10 chances to enter!! (that means be sure to go back to yesterday’s post and leave us a comment!)